The Call Conference is meant to provide time, space, and opportunity for students to explore what God is calling them to do. Every aspect of this conference is designed to train you, encourage you, and to help you honestly evaluate how God has shaped you for ministry. Come dedicate a few days to listening to the voice of God along with other people who are passionate about finding a place to serve God.
October 19-22, 2017
on the campus of Northwest Nazarene University
What if I cannot find a mentor to come with me?
- personal information/details
- Responses to essay questions
- A pastoral recommendation
- Medical civil & liability release form (if you are under 18, a parent must fill this page out)
- Proof of an up-to-date completed and clear background check (for post-high school participants over age 18)
- Read Can You Drink the Cup? By Henri Nouwen (hyperlink to amazon listing)
- Complete an online strengths assessment (link will be emailed to you several weeks before the conference)
At this event you can expect times of fantastic worship of and connection with God, as we gather in the name of Christ. You will be taught and instructed by university professors. You will be discipled and encouraged by small group leaders who want to hear and process your call with you. You will have the chance to hear from ministry professionals and ask questions about their journey and the necessary preparations for your field of interest. You will begin to see how your life can be part of the big story that God is authoring with us as we bring the Kingdom of God to earth each day. Come join us for this year’s Call Conference.
All subject to possible changes.